My Diary

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Where is my Mango!!






Today is hottest Monday that I have ever had. I feel so angry and at night I can’t sleep. I feel sick so I take the medicine and sleep. I sleep for a moment and suddenly wake up and I can’t sleep until 3.00 o’clock in the morning. My phone is ringing. My brother’s friend calls me because he can’t contact with my brother. Oh! God help me. I don’t sleep at night and I have to solve my brother’s friend problem. My brother has to register at the university but I think he forget about this day for sure. I and my brother is the same kind of people. 5555 I have to wake up and call to my brother. I want to mutter about my phone. I forgot it at my friend’s car so I don’t have the alarm clock to wake me up. I’m so boring about this. After I call to remind my brother, I sleep and wake up again about 10.15 am. I’m so late to attend in the class. I run around my room to do thing. However, I was already late again. 555 My teacher, Jasper said ‘you’re too late’. After that, I sit and take note a lot. Tomorrow, I have quiz. Oh! Lord, I will die tomorrow.
Last night, I will buy mango to eat and I can’t find the shop that sell the mango. 5555 No more mangoes. I change my mind to buy the steamed stuff bun. I buy it about 5 pieces. I feel I am so hungry all the time. I think because of the exam surly. And that night I dreamed to many ant’s devil it look like Zombie in Resident evil but in my dream it was ants army. Ants abound in the town. It is very creeps. I don’t know why my dream so strange.But I’m not serious it’s just my dream at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home