special day!!
Special day in my life!!!
Woooo!!
Today, I go to Tawanna Plaza to find the night dress for my sister. I go with my friend and we walk together about 2 hours. I can’t find the perfect dress for my sister. She want dress to wear at the graduated ceremony of her friend. She wants to wear it on February 9, 2008. However, I call to her and ask about the dress that she like and find the perfect one for her. About half and hour, I find the one that I think she will like it. I ask the seller that ‘how much is it?’ and she said that ‘290 baht’ I said ‘ it’s too expensive. Could you please discount for me? How’s about 250’ She answer ‘OK’. Yeah, finally, I get the perfect dress for my sister with cheap price. After I buy the dress for my sister, I walk around Tawanna to find the things for myself but I don’t know want I really want so I ask my friend about the thing that she want to buy but she said ‘nothing’ then we just walk around and see the things for ourselves. I go to the gift shop and get 2 gifts for myself. And I got the black shoe to wear at the examination day too. Today, I eat Fuji and I pay for my food about 636 baht. It’s too expensive but It make me feel healthy. After, I eat and shop at Tawanna Plaza, I decide to go home. Moreover, before I decide to go home I and my friend see the dogs in the box front of the Tawanna Plaza. The seller carries them to sell and after I look at them I fall in love with one dog. He is the white fur dog. I really like him and want him to come back home with me but the problem is my home can’t hold him. I decide to call to my boyfriend and ask him about the dog. He said next week he will go to Tawanna with me and ask some detail about that dog. If it is good to me and my boyfriend, we decide to take care of him. Oh, I forget to tell you something. I ask the dog seller about that dog and she said ‘he is flert’ I confuse about the answer and think in my mind ‘What’s that mean?’ 55555. However, if it is a small dog and my boyfriend can take care of him, I will be great so great. After that, I come back home and tell about the dog to my brother and ask him about the species of that dog because I never hear that name before but my brother doesn’t about the kind of that dog also. I try to call to my friend and ask about the kind of that dog and she never heard about that also. Oh, I miss him so much and want to take care of him. He is a white beautiful fur dog. His eye makes me feel happy. 555 I hope to take care of him. I think today is a special for me. Thank you everybody in my life that take care of me. And I hope everyone will be happy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home