My Diary

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Today







[My Friend was fun.]







Today

Today is the same like every day I have. I open my eyes, take a bath and get dressed to go to the class. This is the winter but the weather is hot. Some day either is hot or cold. Oh! Lord, What’s happen in Thailand. Whatever, I open the television and change the channel to find the program that I want to see. I change the channel and find the non-fiction program about the shark. I am a person who love shark very much so I pay attention on that program. I feel the shark Is an animal that is interested. It is the special animal like the hunter. Its eyes seem like cold blooded animal such snakes which they can kill everything in everywhere. Hahaha, it makes me feel happy when I’m talking with sharks. Sharks have lots of type. If you have a chance or interesting in them, I advise you to educate them and you will find the interested shark that you never see before. I love shark since I was young. I saw the movie named Jaws which Stephen directed. The shark in the Jaws movie doesn’t look so real. It looks like a doll of shark. When I come back to see it again, it makes me so fun. However, technology in that decade is not work and undeveloped. Therefore, you can call it is a good movie in that time. When I see the shark in the non-fiction program, I have lots of question in my head. Why they don’t stop moving their body? I see they always swim. Are they tired? And how they’re sleep? I heard some story that if they stop to swim, it means that they will be died. I don’t know it is real or not. I remember I read that from the library, when I studied high school and I found the sharks are not so fierce like we think. Some type eat human but some is not. For example, wale sharks eat the planktons. For the hammer sharks, I think they are not so scared. I think just only white shark eats human and other animals. I say a lot of shark in my today journal. Oh! I think another movie that represent about shark. Deep blue sea, the shark in this movie is cruel. It is the shark that was researched from the institute under the water and researcher injects some chemicals in his body and it makes front part of their brain grow and adapts it to be medicine. That point causes the problems. When the brain of shark was developed, shark is clever more and more and mixes with the hunter: the physical characteristic of shark. Therefore, the researcher makes the devil more than the medicine. Who do not see this movie you have to see it?
In Thailand, I can’t see the big shark. I want to see the big one and I hope the government official will be pool in me and bring it to Thailand. I will be the big fan of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home