Sickness.
Sickness
I wake up and feel headache and always cough. Oh! Lord, I am sick. I think I infect from my friend because she was sick and we drink water with same glasses. Oh! I am so bored. I go outside and the sickness makes me feel boring. When I am free from the sickness, I will be happy. On Tuesday, I can’t go to the class all day. I had to call to my friend to check the homework that teacher gave it to me and I heard that my friend already did the oral test for the English class. Today, I finish the class and come back home because I am so sick. The temperature in my body is so high about 39. I don’t like the sickness. I asked my friend about the oral test that Ajarn asked you about what? And my friend told me that Ajarn asked about the latest movie that you watch. When my friend told me, I think about the latest movie that I see with my friend. If the movie that I see in the theater is the pirate of the Caribbean but if DVD movies, I see a lot of them and if Ajarn want me to told them about the DVD movie, I will tell him mix with the other story. Hahaha.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home