My Diary

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

SunDay LiFe!!


Sunday life!

This Sunday, I woke up and found that it’s raining and then I thought this is the winter, right? Where’s rain come from? I’m so surprise. It already has all seasons; winter, summer and rainy. What’s happen with Thailand? Last Sunday, I went to eat MK with my friend at Major Cineplex, Rangsit. It was really full of foods in my stomach. I can’t eat all of it so I gave the food to the waiter and order him to pack the food back home for me and the waiter took it and packed it for me. However, I forgot to bring it back home. 555 What’s a person I am? After, I ate I and my friend went to the cinema to see the movie. Before, I watched the movie I deposited the food bag that I buy before I went to the cinema. I watched the movie with happiness. After finished the movie, I forgot to bring the food back home too. 555 I though the food had been was rotten already. I watched the movie with my friend. First time I and my friend decide to seen the SAW4 but it didn’t have a perfect time so we changed to see the ENCHANTED because my friend seen it and told me it was really funny. However, my friend who came to see the movie with me didn’t like it so I decided to change it again. I made my friend decided what’s the story they want to see because I can see all of them. Just the movie, I didn’t mind to see. 555 Finally, they can decide the movie to see. We watched AMERICAN GANGSTER which acts by Denzel Washington and Russell Crow. It is the drama movie which produces from the real story and can catch the heart of the audiences. It can get the budget from the box office a lot. First scene, they shot each other and someone died. I thought Oh! Someone died at the first scene. This movie made me feel sleepy. I thought in my mind I want to see ENCHANTED. What’s this?. I didn’t like this kind of movie. However, I decided to see so I had to see. After, I seen it, I felt like it automatically. Especially, at the last scene, I was really fun. I like when Frank cooperates with the cops and try to catch the bad cops. I really want it will happen in Thailand also. I came back and searched the Frank’s history. It was really interesting. He is the good person he tries to work for being rich and he can be rich like he wants. How’s perfect he is.

“American Gangster” is based on the true story of Frank Lucas. It stars Denzel Washington and Russell Crow. Frank Lucas was Harlem’s heroine kingpin in the 1970’s. He was the “original gangster.” Lucas claims he made over $1 million a day selling on the streets. He would ship heroine over from Southeast Asia in coffins of dead soldiers during the Vietnam War.
He was becoming a multimillionaire; his drug of choice was devastating Harlem's community and the families in it. And according to sources also interviewed for the episode, the CIA knew all about his shipments and even made it possible for Lucas to bring the dope to America. Lucas was such an astute businessman that he even had the mob, the Sicilians and Mexicans as clients. Everybody wanted what Lucas was peddling.
Lucas wanted money and power. In fact, he said, “I wanted to be rich. I wanted to be Donald Trump rich.” Lucas lived in the Regency Hotel, had 100 custom-made suits, and numerous cars. But in the process, he killed men on the streets and devastated Harlem’s community.
In 1975, Lucas was convicted on both federal and state drug charges and sentenced to 70 years in prison. The next year he cooperated with law officials and named names, which led to the convictions of more than 100 other drug lords and Lucas' release from jail in 1981. Two years later he was arrested again for drug trafficking and in 1984, was convicted of those charges, spending another seven years in jail. In the movie he got lower punishment because he gave a good cooperate with the CIA. So he was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Tomorrow, it is the Chinese New Year day. It’s not important to me but I’m really glad for the Chinese people. Not more than 3 weeks, I will have final examination. I have to read the books more than 8 of them. I just read about one of them. 555 I’m so serious but after this I will be happy, I though. I will intend to read the book to graduate from the university as soon as possible. I really thank you my dad and my mom to send me study at Assumption University. I got lots of knowledge here. This university doesn’t teach me just know ledges but also teach how humanity is. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home