The Wonderful Trip at Pattaya.
The Wonderful Trip at Pattaya
Last holiday, I went to Pattaya with my friends. It was a wonderful trip that I ever had. I went to Sai Kaew beach where it had clearly sea with beautiful sand. I think because not much people come to travel in this beach and it is rather quiet and private. The beach is near the soldier school which it is the place of the government. Most travelers are the foreigners who come with harbor.
After, my friend and I finished to take the picture and admired how beautiful beach will be. We move to travel in the downtown of Pattaya, after that we went to Pattaya Park to play Tower short and Viging. We were so scared and so fun with the plaything. Then, we went to play go cart but just only my friend play go cart because I hate the speedy and afraid of the foreigners who drove so fast. While my friend played go cart, I saw the plaything named Bunny Jump which is make me feel like an angel soared in the sky. However, I never chance to try that machine because it is so high.
It was time to go back home after we had fun together at Pattaya. I took to the car and slept because I was tired, hungry and sleepy. I slept just about 30 minutes and the car was parked at the market at Chonburi province. I woke up and out of the car to buy something for my family and my friends who can’t come with me. After I finished buying some souvenir, I took to the car and slept again. Finally, I came back home. I and my friends ate something, saw the picture that took together at Pattaya, took a bath and slept together at my home. This trip is a wonderful memory of me. I feel so happy every time when I think about it.
.jpg)
Today is Wednesday.
Today is Wednesday the weather begin to cold. I wake up at 8.00 o'clock for go to class. This's second weeks of semester two. In my class today have many old friend every body look happy and glad to back to university. I study law of Succession with A.Pornchai. He was dean of my faculty. He was a good teacher, kind and very expert so he was my favorite teacher. I like him when he teach and tell us some history, it was fun.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home