My Diary

Wednesday, August 13, 2008



Last Tuesday, I went to mall for dinner and watch the cinema with my parent in mother's day. I watch Hanuman, it was Thai film. It’s about the sacred tattoo. YOD, a man who has an inferiority complex from young, he don’t know who was his father and his mother. He has just his teacher only, Ajarn TO who to give a treat to him and teach in everything for give him to be a good boy and has a moral. His life has loss. He was loss his girl friend and he loss Ajarn TO because bad man want his treasure. YOD has duty for save that treasure and he got to inheritance knowledge of magic for save the treasure that knowledge of magic. It made him to be transformed to the Hanuman. (the king of monkeys in the Ramayana.)
This was a fight of people who have knowledge of magic cabalistic writing in the past it’s to be lost and now they get up for the war to seize the treasure things.
I don’t like this movie, it was not my style. May be today I ought to decision to watch Wall E, my friend went to saw that movie and them told me that very lovely movie. I feel to regret but can not do anything. After saw this movie my brother run and imitate bearing of Hanuman, it was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home