My Diary

Sunday, June 29, 2008

LasT NiGhT.

Last night I am very drowsy but I sleep very late because I can’t to close my eyes. I have two classes in this day. First class was Ethic course and the second was English three course after finish all of that class I am went to ABAC Bangna campus for met my friend for ate something and went back to Chanthaburi together. When we arrive to Chanthaburi we went to restaurant for dinner and back home.
I am very impressing a students' hostel of Bangna campus, it was very beautiful, it have a swimming pool. It was an interesting, around the swimming pool have table and chair for reading and relax. When I saw here I want to live here. Next time I will come to swim. ei ei.

I interview two foreigners for my interview work. First person was my teacher A. Cryton and the second was someone in a reception hall in the first floor at S building. When finish I want to come back home but flood!!! Oh! God, Assumption’s road was flooding again and again every time after heavy rains I don’t understand why don’t have anyone get to interfere to cure it. Why they were abandoning it to be a problem, it was deteriorating of ABAC and it was trouble of student and people in that area. When the road was flooding will have many trashes scattered on the floor of street and have many cockroach out to running on the footpath. It was very repelled. I saw some student burn it by a cigarette lighter. A cockroach wriggle, it was a bad picture.I eating some bread in this time after saw that picture I put bread and don’t want to eat it anymore.



I went to Curve pub last week for good bye party, my brother will go to foreign countries for education. This party has many law students. Curve was a good pub and has many good people but when the time was past every people was change from good people to be bad guys because they hang out. This party I can saw one girl dance, it to be an interested thing because I never ever seen her dance before. She was Ms. Suthinee. I know her because we study English three together in the same section, it was a good memory. [ei..ei]. When finish from this party, it was high time to paid money, cost of this party was ten thousands baths, it was expensive but I don’t pay it because I was so young ^^ 555+ so my brother’s group paid it. After that I’m very hungry so I went to ate something after that I came back to my house.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Jasper said…

    I don't know why they don't fix it either. I guess you will have to ask ABAC administration or some of the shop owners...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home