On FriDay !!
On Friday, I stay at ABAC Condo and instantly the electricity of ABAC Condo only it was went out so I went to downstairs to turn back my home but if u can remember I told you that the electricity went out so the elevator can not use in this time and that was great T.T, I want to cry, I stay on twelve floor and I must walk to go down, that not fair, When I arrive at downstairs I find my purse don’t have, it was not here, if that is so it put on the table on twelve floor, great!!!. I must walk up to twelve floor for pick up my purse and walk to downstairs again, even though I to be tired but I don’t have any choice, this day I very tired and I to ache my legs very much.


1 Comments:
At 5:41 AM,
Jasper said…
That was bad luck indeed!
Post a Comment
<< Home